Tropic of Capricorn
The Tropic of Capricorn, or Southern tropic, marks the most southerly latitude on the Earth at which the Sun can be directly overhead. This event occurs at the December solstice, when the southern hemisphere is tilted towards the Sun to its maximum extent.
The Tropic of Capricorn is the dividing line between the Southern Temperate Zone to the south and the tropics to the north. The position of the Tropic of Capricorn is not fixed, but rather it varies in a complex manner over time.
- 10 Day Alice Springs to Darwin Classic Tour (Wayoutback Wanderer)
- 3 Day Cicada Dreaming Safari (Darwin to Alice Springs)
- 6 Day Top End to Red Centre Northern Exposure Adventure
- 10 Day Top End and Red Centre Crocodile Rock Adventure
- 10 Day Top End & Red Centre - Classic Wayoutback Wanderer Safari
- 7 Day Alice Springs to Darwin Adventure Tour (Rock to Top)
- 7 Day Alice Springs to Darwin Central Discoverer Classic Tour
- 10 Day Alice Springs to Darwin Adventure Tour (Crocodile Rock)
- 6 Day Top End to Red Centre Up Top Down Under Classic Safari
- 3 Day Cicada Dreaming Alice Springs to Darwin Tour