Wayoutback started from humble beginnings (maxed out credit cards and a couple of Troop Carriers) in early 1999. Founded primarily on a love of Central Australia and, more importantly, that unique feeling you get when you're really out there and that fantastic feeling of solitude and timelessness descends upon you, our ethos was and still is based on a couple of fundamental characteristics that we believe are paramount to really getting an authentic taste of the outback as an adventure traveller.
- "Classic Class" small groups in 4 wheel drive vehicles (max. 16 people)
- Bush camping
- Cooking food over a campfire
- Sleeping under the stars in swags (Aussie bush bed)
- 4 wheel driving on outback bush tracks
- Keeping away from the crowds as much as possible
- Providing authentic Aboriginal interaction
- Employing and training guides that are, or become, the best in the business.